Where I Live

a view from Neulamäki hill January 2018
Creative Commons License Visit Lakeland via Compfight

Hello everyone!

Welcome back to my Blog. today I will be talking about the beautiful place called the Comox Valley. I am going to be talking about three amazing places in the Comox Valley.

1.  The Northeast Woods

The northeast woods is a great place to go mountain biking. there are huge jumps you can hit and there are some downhill trails you can go down to. If you goe to the northeast woods when its around 7am and 8am and when you enter the forest there a beautiful sunrise, there are lights shining through the tree and it’s really amazing. There are really amazing trails in the northeast woods, but it’s not just for biking there are walking trails in there too. I think its a pretty big forest there’s lots of trails to go in the Northeastast woods and  I think its amazing and it’s really good to go mountain biking.

2.  The Comox Lake

We have an amazing lake here, The water is the perfect temperature. It’s always great to go there on a warm sunny day. Theirs a bridge at the Comox lake dam that you can jump off it and it is SO much fun like I could stay there for hours like I usually go with friends and I think that really fun. If you go past the bridge there is a another spot past the bridge but its a lot smaller its like a big rock and its fun to jump because its small and you can do tricks at the rock, also theirs no one there.

3.  Mount Washington

Mount Washington is Comox Valley’s Ski and Snowboard Mountain. Their are lots of hills to snowboard and ski down. My favorite hill is probably the whiskey jack which has the terrain park and there is lots of jumps in the train park. We have good rails and huge jumps and they’re fun to hit. We have a bunny hill that has no jumps its just goes straight down and I like to go down it sometimes just to shred the powder. The tallest mountain is called the Eagle, I don’t like going on it because I don’t know my way down because I never go on it. If you just started hitting jumps and rails you should check out the Beginner terrain park.

And that’s all for my post for today thank you for reading my blog.

Have a wonderful day!